Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quote of the Day by Andrew

Last night, Andrew was laying in bed telling me about sliding down the stairs at his friends house. I told him about the big house I grew up in that had lots of stairs and the plastic mat we would use as a taboggan to slide down and crash into the wall at the bottom. And the banister we would slide down. We compared stories and reminisced. I smiled and said, "I wish I was a kid again."

Andy: "Why?"

Me: "Because it's a lot more fun."

Andy: "Oh yeah...you have absolutely no idea how fun my life is."

I wish you could have heard his intonation and seen how big his eyes got when he said that...it was priceless.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

calvin and hobs!

Suzy said...

In fact, doesn't Andy read Calvin and Hobbs? Daddy thinks he is Calvin.

Suzy said...

The comment about Niki being the oldest woman in the world with seven kids is hilarious too!!!!!!! :D

Liv said...

Yes, he loooves Calvin and Hobbes!! He'll read it for hours!

Suzy said...

well there ya go