Sunday, November 22, 2009

Craft Fairs

I've been super busy crafting lately and have completely flaired up my carpal tunnel syndrome. It's definately a love/hate thing - this crafting business. Anywho, you can find me at a couple of up and coming craft fairs in Missoula.

Saturday Nov. 28
City Life Center
1515 Fairview Ave (near the Fairgrounds)
9am - 3pm

Saturday Dec. 5th
Hellgate Elementary School
2385 Flynn Lane
9am - 5pm

I will have lots of super cute Christmas items so be sure to stop by and get some of your Christmas shopping done!

Look for 'Knick Knack on Wood'...that's me! Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Suzy said...

wish i could be there. i might want to look at some of your christmas stuff for next year when i'm up. or- how expensive do you think shipping would be on smaller stuff. what all do you have? could you send me pix?

Liv said...

I'm trying to get pictures up - just haven't had time and may not be on the computer at all for the next couple weeks. I've got sparkly Christmas stuff, chunky word blocks, snowflakes, snowmen, just the usual stuff to clutter up your house!

Stockettclan said...

They are too cute, Suzy!! You need to buy some, right Dad!

Suzy said...

Your dad's comment to me the day I saw all the great pix and was wanting to buy everything was: "Let other people buy Liv's stuff."

Suzy said...

In other words let her profits come from somewhere outside the family.

Liv said...

A lot of it is gone, the rest is at the Mangy Moose in Plains. So tell daddy he is safe!