Sunday, December 13, 2009

Quote of the Day by Tim

The other day Tim and I were talking about some of our friends and their characteristics and comparing ourselves and how pathetically mellow we are, almost to the extreme. And the conversation ended like this...

Liv: "Well, you do have a little bit of a grumpy streak. Especially when you've had a bad day at work."

Tim: "I know! I hate being grumpy, it makes me mad!"

I almost peed my pants. Not so much what he said but because it took him a second to realize what he'd just said. It's my new favorite quote.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

too funny!

Suzy said...

there's an e-mail from bryan on our family blog. he has access to a computer every monday. do you have his address? have you ever e-mailed him? it's my new favorite way to communicate with him. i print out my e-mails and his so there will be a record. kinda like keeping letters. anyway it's eldersieler@mylds.net

Suzy said...

wrong- it's: eldersieler@myldsmail.net

Liv said...

Thanks Suzy, no we haven't written him yet. Pretty sad!