Saturday, December 12, 2009

Haircut

I haven't had my hair professionally cut in probably 16 years. Mainly because my hair is fine and flat and crappy and I could never find anyone who could figure out what to do with it. And also because I don't really care. I'm not a girly-girl by any means. But recently my hair had gone beyond frumpy, even by my standards, so I decided I needed to take better care of myself. My sister in law had recently had her hair cut super-duper cute by a childhood friend, Sarah, so I decided to give her a shot. I LOVE it! It is sooo easy to style and the messier it is, the better. I finally found someone who knows how to cut my hair...and she informed me she is moving to California in April. CRAP!!!

Not the best front shot, it looks pretty standard, but trust me, it's CUTE!

Seriously, my hair has never looked this full in the back!

Thank you, Sarah!

4 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

I love it!!! It definitely looks great!

Suzy said...

Awesome Liva! Who is Sarah? I had my hair cut ONE time that I really liked. When I went back to find her she had moved also. You just can't trust these hair stylists.

Suzy said...

Daddy just called you drop dead gorgeous. He's sooo right!

Liv said...

Ahhhhh....I'm all warm and fuzzy inside!