Sunday, March 8, 2009

Squirt and the manila folder

I apologize for another cat post. I'm really not a crazy cat lady. At least I haven't started wearing kitty cat sweaters...yet.

Anyway...

Squirt regularly annoys me when I'm trying to work on the computer and usually tries to lay across the keyboard like this...


So the other day when I was trying to get some work done he jumped up on the desk as usual but instead of going for the keyboard he eyed the folder next to the monitor. He opened it up with his nose and pushed out all of my papers.



Then he settled into the manila folder and tried to get comfy.


This wasn't comfy...


...but this was.


I guess it was just the site of an overweight cat so determined to fit in a folder that was so amusing to me. Dumb, I know.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

You need to put Squirt on U-Tube! What amazes me is you have pix for all your stories Liv.

Liv said...

I have nothing better to do with my time Suzy! I'm so pathetic.

Stockettclan said...

My oh my, what a wierdo!!! Not you Liv, your cat. He's so dang hilarious. You should have him cloned!! I would love a big, fat wierdo for a cat! So would Sam:-)

Suzy said...

squirt is definitely an entertaining cat. i'm still amazed that you get pix as the story develops. not just a before and after.