Sunday, February 8, 2009

Update

So here's an update on THE BUTTER BOX. I know this is totally pointless but we've been entertained by it.

This is about where we left off

A couple weeks later...Squirt slowed down about this time and I thought he was losing interest. Then things picked back up again.
Caught in the act

I can't find my camera but the cat is currently working on the R in BUTTER. I also kept finding the box moved over, completely covering the heat register. Naturally I blamed Andrew only to find out one day when Andrew wasn't around to blame that the cat has been moving it. Sneaky little bugger hogging all the heat.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

He's gonna eat his entire home and then what? Great pix of your trip! Because I've done it before makes me want to come up for another ski trip and a swim in the fog.

Suzy said...

Squirt is one smart cat- if a bit crazy.

Suzy said...

Actually, a pretty dumb cat to be eating away his nice warm bed.