Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Temple Trip


Okay, I'm really behind posting stuff. After the 4th, Tim and I went over to Spokane for a little temple trip, just the two of us. What did we do with Andy? I honestly don't remember. I think he stayed with Grandma Vickie? Anyway, we had a nice little road trip together. Tim shaved his head almost completely bald right before we went over. It was pretty SHOCKING. I usually cut his hair for him but he was getting impatient and did it himself and wouldn't take my advice on what size comb to use. Oh well.




My bald guy is still pretty cute


Then we were off to Applebees after our session for a bite to eat before our 3 1/2 hour drive home.


A nice day for just the two of us.

8 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

What a cute picture of the two of you!

Havilah said...

I'm pretty sure the head shaving runs in the family...better than a comb-over I say.

Liv said...

Isn't that the truth! I'm glad he's balding the way he is - I just have to get used to it!

Suzy said...

timmy definitely is cute- in a dorky sort of way.

Suzy said...

i do love the bald head. very sexy!

Suzy said...

get your bald head up here timmy and go skiing. the water is beautiful! calm- 72 degrees. very nice.

Suzy said...

did andy stay at sam and nik's? where were we?

Liv said...

Mom, Tim gets really weirded out when you call him sexy.