Saturday, August 15, 2009

More Flathead

Andrew and I went up to the lake last month with Tim's sister Karla and her kids. She's got some adorably quirky little people.

This little guy, for example, just might be my favorite little person on the planet right now (except for my own son, because that just wouldn't be right, right?)


Tanner is soooo cute! He's obsessed with vacuums. The first thing he asked me when he came in my house was:

Tanner: "Do you have a vacuum?"

Me: "Yes"

Tanner: "Can I see it?"

Andrew's got a room full of Hot Wheels and trains and this kid wants to see my vacuum.

Then when we got up to the lake, he walked into my parents yurt and after a few minutes he spotted my moms vacuum. He shrieked!

"A VACUUM!!!"

Too cute, I tell ya. My mom was quite taken with him as well. He kept asking her, "Can I play with Harold's vacuum?"

Then there's Lydia. She has the most indescribably cute little voice. Plus she likes to play with my hair, which I looooove.




Then there's cousins Andrew and Jackson. They're just plain ol' 8 year old boys so I'm not quite sure what to say about that. Except that together they make 'Andrew Jackson', our 7th U.S. president who's portrait is on the 20 dollar bill. Okay, that was stupid.



My mom likes to torment little children. She has a tradition of telling any unsuspecting child that they can push her in the lake, but when they get close enough, she grabs them and pulls them in with her. The poor sucker this time was Hans.


Thanks, mom and dad for another great weekend!


1 comment:

Suzy said...

Great pix Liva! This really is a great place to live- during the warm weather anyway.