Friday, August 28, 2009

A cowboy of sorts...

Andrew disappeared into the office the other day for quite awhile. He was dead quiet. He likes to go in there and steal all my computer paper, staple the sheets together and color the pages. I was busy in the kitchen and just figured he was in the office making a book.

Then, several minutes later, I heard him wrestling with his dad in the other room and he was laughing hysterically. Tim and Andrew wrestling every night is pretty much tradition so I didn't think much of that either.

But then he comes around the corner and approaches me in this get-up...


He looks at me and says, word for word...

"Hello, I'm Cowboy Barbie and I hate to tell you this but I just kissed your husband."


Tim and Andrew have a long running Barbie war going on...but seriously, where does this kid come up with this stuff?

4 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

Liv, really, he's a product of you AND Tim. Enough said. Do you remember our "projects" in high school. The Hamlet bear cake (complete with knife sticking through it and "blood" frosting dripping) or the Hamurabbi hand puppet show we did for a government project!! Come on Liv, I am not surprised about Andy's personality at all!!! It's awesome!

Liv said...

Actually wasn't the cake MacBeth? I don't remember but it was wicked awesome! Somewhere I have pictures - I totally need to dig them up. Thanks for the laugh by the way...it's fun reminiscing about old times! And if I recall we got some pretty good grades on those projects didn't we?

Liv said...

Sad thing is, nowadays school kids can't get away with making cakes that look like bloody dead people with knives sticking out of them.

Suzy said...

creative grandson!