Sunday, December 7, 2008

Unacceptable Advertising

I wish I had been there first hand for this one...but I wasn't. I almost peed my pants when Tim relayed me the story. He and Andrew were driving home when they both spotted a particular billboard. It was an advertisement for a local gym or something. It was a giant picture of a rather flabby mans' bare chest. And he was hairy. This was Andrew's reaction...

"OOOOOOHHHHHH....AAAAGGGGHHHHH...THAT'S GROSS!!! That man's got a hairy chest!" (Tim's chest is like that of a twelve year old boy so a hairy chest is not normal in Andrew's opinion apparently.)

He continued on with his disgust, "That is NOT acceptable! Dad, look at that sign!" Then he decided to read what it said, sounding out his letters very carefully. "No more man...boobs. BOOBS???...AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

My poor child is going to have nightmares tonight.

2 comments:

Jandi said...

Liv, cute blog. Andrew his HILARIOUS! I am glad you found us and left a comment.
Vinyl cutter:
Roland Stika 8" (which really only cuts up to 6") I have really liked it, however, if you are wanting to cut some really LARGE lettering, I would get a bigger version. I got mine about 4 years ago, so, there probably is a better one now! But, I heard, once upon a time, that Roland brand is the best. Who knows? Good luck!

Elizabeth said...

My sister and I were talking about a day after I read this and she commented about the same sign. Obviously the advertising is working! Too funny!