Friday, October 10, 2008

Perfectly Natural

I really wish I knew how to take better pictures or had a better camera or something! These pictures are okay but they could have been phenomenal. I found these two PERFECT spiderwebs on our tree out front. It was foggy out with the morning sun just coming up and sparkling off these webs. It was absolutely amazing. I hate spiders with a passion but these webs had me captivated. I never did see the amazing critters that created them but they sure made my day.

(click to enlarge for a much better view)


2 comments:

Karalene Ludlow said...

These are great pictures! Do you have Adobe Photoshop? YOu could do some fun stuff with contrast or the pictures might really pop by turning them to black and white and then toning the background contrast so that the spiderwebs stick out more. I hate spiders too but am always amazed by the webs they make. Art ~ :)

mtduckgirl said...

Those are some awesome webs!! I'm glad you caught them on film.