Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ski Day

Back in February my brother, Aaron, came out from Seattle for a visit. My mom, who winters down in Sierra Vista, AZ, also came up. She was actually up for about a month housesitting for my aunt and uncle. Anyway, our grand plan...to do a ski trip! We didn't get crap for snow this year, but it was still fun. Seriously, it's impossible to NOT have fun when you have Uncle Aaron and Grandma Sue around. Tim had to work, the poor sucker. So it was just me, Andrew, mom, Aaron, and we stole Maddy away too.



And it's tradition whenever we go to Blacktail to hit Dairy Queen at the bottom of the mountain. Mmmmmm...blizzards.


Just chillaxin' at my aunt & uncles house in Plains the next day...



Uncle Aaron and Lexie

3 of the 6 siblings...Aaron, Nikole, me

1 comment:

Suzy said...

wow- this is a great pix! i'm gonna see if i can steal it off your blog.