Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sugar Anyone?


I walked into the living room the other day to find Andrew on the couch taking a sip of something that didn't look quite right in my opinion. I asked him what was in the cup and he just looked at me and quite matter of factly said, "sugar". He then proceeded to take another 'drink' as if it was nothing out of the ordinary. I told him that we don't drink sugar and he pretended that he knew that and that it must be his brains' fault for drinking the sugar.

"Oh, I just don't know what I was thinking. My brain made me do it".

In Andy's little world, nothing is ever his fault directly. It's usually his brain, or sometimes his hands that get the blame for his little misdeeds. He honestly thinks that I fall for that. I just let this one go because really, what's the difference between drinking a quarter cup of plain sugar or a full glass of Kool-Aid?

1 comment:

Suzy said...

you're definitely "edgy" enough. Like in "juno." suspect just no babies.