Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cats 101

I think cats are smarter than we give them credit for. Their main purpose in life is to annoy us, and they know exactly how to do it. In the morning, every single morning while I'm still in bed, Squirt (who weighs 20 lbs) likes to climb all over me, particularly my bladder, knowing full well that I'm desperate to get up and pee. Or, if you're wearing light colored clothes, our black cat likes to rub up against you and if you're wearing dark colored clothes, all of a sudden our white cat, Squirt, wants to be your best friend. And the laundry. It doesn't even have to be warm out of the dryer for them to want to snuggle into it. They just know that it's clean and it needs cat fur all over it. I'm telling you, they think these things through.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Oh- I love Squirty. But they are both so spoiled. Niki's poor kitties.

Suzy said...

I guess she doesn't have any left. Kitties. Too bad. I told her to stop getting cats she doesn't take care of. So they're getting a puppy! LOL